Day 1, Activity Fly to Arba Minch
- Departure Bole international Terminal 1 at 11:40 arrival at 12:45, here our driver guide will pick you up and have a coffee and lunch break and After drive to Dorze village, this people set high up in the Gughe Mountains where we see the traditional Dorze beehive shaped huts recognized as one of the visually attractive structural houses by the UNESCO.
- After the visit drive back to Arba Minch
- Overnight Paradise Lodge, Arba Minch
Day 2, Activity Lake Chamo and Konso village
- After breakfast drive down to Arba Minch and take a boat trip on Lake Chamo to visit the crocodile market and we will see hippos and some of the largest crocodiles in Africa.
- After the visit drive to Konso have a unch break and then visit Konso Village. Here we will visit one of the 9 UNESCO registered village. The Konso’s are known for the erection of stones and poles called generation pole is raised every 18 years, marking the start of a new generation. The age of village can be determined by how many poles are standing.
- After the visit drive to Turmi
- Overnight Paradise Lodge Turmi
Day 3, Activity Drive to Kara village,
- After breakfast drive to Kara Village, Kara’s are a small tribe with an estimated population between 3,000; they live along the east banks of the Omo River. The Kara’s known for the beautiful big villages text to Omo River and the kid’s panting the faces and body.
- After the visit drive back to Turmi Have a lunch break.
After lunch maybe on this day we can find one of most unique event of bull jumping- a ceremony when a boy is pronounced “man” after proving his capacity to jump 5 up to 13 cattle’s stand in a row.
- The day includes a special event in which a woman shows her appreciation for the bride groom by letting the boys whip them with a stick until they bleed. At night, the day is called off after a colorful party with Evan Gady dance (night dance).
- If there no bull Jumping, in the afternoon you will be visiting Hamer village.
- Overnight Paradise Lodge
Day 4, Activity Drive Dassanch tribe village and drive to Jinka
- In the morning drive to Omorate, here you will cross the great Omo river with Local boat and visit Dassanech tribe.
- After the visit drive back to Turmi have a lunch break and then drive to DImeka town for weekly Hamer, Beena and Kara tribes weekly market day.
- If you didn’t find bull Jumping Friday then you have more chance on this day.
- If no bull jumping after the market drive to Jinka and if you not tired in late afternoon visit Jinka museum.
- Overnight Jinka Resort hotel
Day 5, Activity Drive to Mursi village and fly back to Addis
- Early in the Morning drive to Mursi village- a minority people living in the Lower Omo Valley. The women in this tribe are known for a big clay plate they put in their lips for decoration, whereas the men are known for the different patterns they paint on their body for decoration.
- After the visit drive, back to Jinka have a Lunch Break and then departure to Addis Abeba at 13:10 arrive in Addis 14:20
5 Days Omo Valley Tour Package Cost
Tour to South Ethiopia
- 4 Night One Double bed room, in Hotels and Lodge stay according to the Itinerary
- 4x4 jeep with driver guide and Fuel
- Entrance fee, local guide, park fee and boat trip.
- All Food with water and soft and hot drinks
- Photography fees, if you not proportional photographer
- Alcoholic drinks
- Domestic Flights
- Baggage insurance and Travel insurance.
- Personal things and things not mentioned.
Total Cost Per Person(Private Tour for 2)
- If you cancel the trip two weeks before the trip starting day, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel the trip one week before the trip starting day, you will get a refund of 50% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the trip after one week of the trip starting day, there will be no refund.
- Flight cancellation applies the airlines' rules.