Day 1, Activity fly to Bahir Dar
- Departure at 07:00 arrival 08:00, Our agent will pick you up from the airport and you will drop your bags at resort and then start the tour first we will do a boat trip on Lake Tana to visit the island monasteries there are 37 Islands that are scattered about the surface of Lake Tana, out of which some 20 shelter Churches and monasteries of immense historical and cultural interest, we will visit some of amazing monasteries.
- After have a lunchbreak and then the drive to the Blue Nile Falls, it estimated to be between 37 and 45 meters high and it one of amazing waterfalls Ethiopia
- Overnight Abay Minch Lodge
Day 2, Activity Drive to Gondar
- After breakfast drive to Gonder; is founded by Emperor Fasilidas around 1635. It is famous for its many medieval castles, (constructed in the European middle age architectural style), and the design and decoration of its churches, we will visit the Emperor Fasilidas castles and also visit Debre Berhan Selassie church, in particular, represents a masterpiece of the Gondarene School of art. This finest Gondarene church was built during the reign of Emperor Iyasu (1682-1706), and was never destroyed.
- Overnight Goha Hotel
Day 3, Activity fly to Lalibela
- Departure at 09:45 and Arrival at 10:15 after arrival start visiting the rock-hewn churches of King Lalibela there are no less than 1000 churches in the Lasta Region of Lalibela alone. Lalibela previously known as Roha these eleven churches are brilliant feats of engineering and architecture and are often referred to as the "Eighth wonder of the world" so we will visit some of the rock-hewn churches, Bete Giorgis, Bete Medhane Alem and others.
- Overnight Sora Lodgel in Lalibela
Day 4, Activity Visit to Lalibela
- After breakfast drive up to around Asheten Mariam monastery and have a short hike to the monastery. you will visit the monastery and enjoy the great view.
- After the visit hike for 1:30-2 hours to Lalibela Hudade Lodge, this place set up on mountain island have an amazing view of the shrouding mountains.
- also, here you have a chance to see the endemic Gelada Baboons.
- Overnight Hudad Lodge.
Day 5, Activity Chill around Hudad lodge
- On this day, you guys could just relax at the lodge and walk around there or if you want we can take you on walking/hiking to some of the villages around the lodge.
- For sunset, we will take you to the point where you see beautiful sunset.
- Overnight Hudad Lodge.
Day 6, Activity fly to Axum
- In the morning after breakfast hike back to the car (it will be 1 hour hike) and then we will drop you to the airport, departure to Axum at 10:35am and Arrival 11:15am
- Here also our agent will pick you up and you will start visiting Axum.
- On this day, you will visit Axum obelisk and St. Merry church and queen of Sheba palace
- Overnight Yeha Hotel
Day 7, Activity fly back to Addis
- After breakfast, we will take you to The Ezana Stone, this place is an artifact from the ancient Kingdom of Aksum. It is a stone monument which documents the conversion of King Ezana to Christianity and his subjugation of various neighboring areas.
- After have a lunch break and we will drop you to the airport.
- Departure to Axum at 16:30 and Arrival 17:50.
7 Days North Ethiopia Tour Package Cost
- 6 Night hotel and Lodges with Breakfast stay according to the Itinerary
- Minibus with A/c including driver guide cost and fuel cost.
- All entrance fee, park fee, local guide and boat trip costs.
- Lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Alcohol drinks
- All flights
- Baggage insurance and Travel insurance.
- Other personal things and things not mentioned
Total Cost For 2 People
- If you cancel the trip two weeks before the trip starting day, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel the trip one week before the trip starting day, you will get a refund of 50% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the trip after one week of the trip starting day, there will be no refund.
- Flight cancellation applies the airlines' rules.