Day 1, Activity Drive to Awash
- After breakfast start driving to Awash National park after we get there visit the Awash falls and Game drive in the Park
- Overnight Hotel/Lodge/Camping in Awash
Day 2, Activity Drive to Semera
- After breakfast Drive Semera on the way admire the rift valley, in the Afternoon arrival and drive to tourism office for permission and organize everything we need.
- Overnight Camping in Semera (it is without tints)
Day 3, Activity Drive to Afrera
- After breakfast drive to Afrera late afternoon we will be there then visit Lake Afrera, swim if you want too, enjoying the hot spring and its surrounding salt farms.
- Overnight Camping in Afrera (it is without tints)
Day 4, Activity Drive to and walk to Ert-Ale
- After breakfast drive to Dodome village arrives at base camp in the afternoon, late afternoon prepare camel and necessary logistic for the climbing which will approximately take 3-4 hours.
- Climb up Ert-Ale active volcanic mountain evening arrival take rest and then visiting the astonishing volcanic outbreak.
- Overnight camping in Ert-Ale(it is without tints)
Day 5, Activity Walk back to Dodome and Drive to Amedela
- Early in the Morning back to Dodome village base camp meet the jeeps to drive to Hammed Ella village.
- Overnight camping in Amedela (it is without tints)
Day 6, Activity Explore Dallol and drive to Mekelle
- Early in the morning Excursion to Dallol on the way visits Lake Asale known for its Rock Salt and thousands of camel caravans and farther visit Dallol one of the lowest place on earth (120 meter below sea level) surrounded with different color combination mineral floating on the ice colored rock salt.
- After the visit in Dallol drive to Mekelle
- Overnight Hotel or Lodge in Mekelle
Day 7, Activity Drive to Lalibela
- After breakfast drive to Lalibela on the way admire the landscape
- Overnight Hotel in Lalibela
Day 8 Activity Tour Around Lalibela
- After breakfast hiking to Asheten Mariam monastery we will visit the monastery and enjoy the great view.
- In the afternoon visit the rock-hewn churches of King Lalibela there are no less than 1000 churches in the Lasta Region of Lalibela alone, Lalibela, previously known as Roha these eleven churches are brilliant feats of engineering and architecture and are often referred to as the "Eighth wonder of the world" so we will visit some of the rock-hewn churches, Bete Giorgis, Bete Medhane Alem and others.
- Overnight Hotel in Lalibela
Day 9, Activity Drive to Gonder
- After breakfast drive to Gonder; is founded by Emperor Fasilidas around 1635. It is famous for its many medieval castles, (constructed in the European middle age architectural style), and the design and decoration of its churches, we will visit the Emperor Fasilidas castles and also visit Debre Berhan Selassie church , in particular, represents a masterpiece of the Gondarene School of art. This finest Gondarene church was built during the reign of Emperor Iyasu ( 1682-1706), and was never destroyed.
- Overnight Hotel in Gonder
Day 10, Activity Drive to Semen mountains national park
- In the morning drive to Debark and pay for entrance fee take guide and Escawut, have breakfast.
- Then drive to the start point of the trekking and trek for 3-4 hours
- Overnight camping in Sankaber (3300m)
Day 11, Activity Trekking from Sankaber to Geech
- In the morning have breakfast and start trekking to Geech
- enjoy the amazing view of Simien mountains on the way visit the longs waterfalls also we will see the chilada Baboon
- and total trekking time 5-6 hours
- Overnight camping in Geech (3600m)
Day 12, Activity trekking from Geech to imategogo and Aine Meda
- After breakfast start trekking to beautiful imategogo mountain view point
- On the way maybe we can have chance to see endemic wild animal- walia Ibex
- On this day you will trek for 4-5 hours after the trekking we will meet our Jeeps and drive back to Gondar
- Overnight Hotel in Gondar
Day 13 Activity drive to Bahir Dar
- In the morning, Drive to Bahir after we get there have lunch and visit
- the Blue Nile Falls, it estimated to be between 37 and 45 meters high and it one of amazing waterfalls Ethiopia
- On this night we will visit the traditional night life in the town.
- Overnight hotel in Bahir Dar
Day 14 Activity Explore Bahir Dar and Drive to Debre Markos
- In the morning take a boat trip on Lake Tana to visit the island monasteries there are 37 Islands that are scattered about the surface of Lake Tana, out of which some 20 shelter Churches and monasteries of immense historical and cultural interest, we will visit some of amazing monasteries.
- In the afternoon drive to Debre Markos
- Overnight Hotel in Debre Markos
Day 15 Activity drive to Addis Ababa
- On the way drive through the spectacular Blue Nile Gorge and you will visit Debre Libanos monastery and the Portuguese Bridge, which is the first bridge in Ethiopia.
- Continuing to Addis Ababa
- Overnight Hotel in Addis Ababa
Book This Tour
Send your inquiries and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with all the availability information.